Saturday, May 23, 2009

KRIS ALLEN - THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL WINNER

Yeaaayyy .. He has made it .. The New American Idol Winner for season 8 ..
Since the audition, I knew it already that he would be on the FINAL and won it !!

And I'm right .. LOL .. =)

Congrats for You KRIS !! I'm waiting for the album .. NO BOUNDARIES for you Kris .. You can be a great artist on music industry with your talent and your great voice ..


His past album BRAND NEW SHOES(2007) was really great .. I LOVE LAND OF SMILES !! I almost cried when I read the lyric and hear he sings that song .. It was really a great song .. =)



Good Luck Kris !! God bless you and your wife !! LOL ..





huff* .. still workin' on my deadline project ,, can't sleep yet .. how can finish it in 5 minutes ?? LOL ,, I'm dreamin' ..



0 comments: